When it comes to social media, it's the little things that matter. If you are not increasing conversions and sales, you need to reflect and redefine your social media campaign.There are a number of ways that you can look at it depending on what you wish to achieve. However, the bottom line remains the same; increasing sales is the ultimate winner. We have composed this quick, yet comprehensive guide on how to rock your social media marketing efforts(SMM). Here we have taken into consideration, a few of the social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter etc. Let's begin with Facebook:
- Posts which are very short or very long have a higher percentage of likes.
- Posts between 400 to 500 characters receive the most amount of shares.
- Posts which bring out your personality, i.e posts which involve the words like 'I' and 'we', tend to receive more likes than the usual posts.
- While photos receive a lot of comments, text updates receive slightly more. This is because text posts most times are conversational.
- There are services like the SMM Panel which can help you get thousands of likes and followers, at really cheap and affordable prices.
- Tweets between 120-130 characters receive the most click-throughs.
- Tweets with more action verbs, and fewer nouns, receive more clicks.
- Use call to action in your tweets. Use actions verbs, use numbers whenever possible, and your click-through rate would definitely increase.
- Tweets using the words such as "@", "via", "please" etc., tend to get a higher number of retweets than usual.
- Getting twitter followers or twitter retweets isn't as simple as it seems. That's amazing services like the Paytm SMM Panel exist. They help you get instant retweets and followers at affordable rates.
- Descriptions that are approximately 200 characters long, get repinned the most.
- Content that includes words like "DIY", "quotes", "products", "inspirations", "books" and "ideas" gets repinned the most.
- Content that gets liked gets more repins than the content which has more content
- One of the most important aspects of Pinterest is that it is not just a social media platform. It's social media platform cum a visual search engine.
- Having a large number of followers definitely helps, but using the right keywords in your content and pin descriptions is equally important as well. One needs the right mix of both.
Subscribe to The Daily Ink
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox